[buddypress-dev] BuddyPress theme development

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Tue Sep 30 00:50:52 GMT 2008

Chris,

Looking good, definitely take a look at the structure of the HTML.
I've been building it in bits as I go along, so no doubt a lot could
be done to improve it. The only thing to watch is some ID's are use in
the JS for AJAX functionality. Pagination and lists especially.

Anything that makes it easier for users to style a theme, the better.
Microformats would be great, I'd like to get those in the default too.

Nice work!
Andy