[buddypress-dev] Translation software

Stas Sushkov stas at nerd.ro
Fri Sep 19 17:27:25 GMT 2008

I would recommend you to create the po file manually, and then just
import it into a web based social translating utility like
http://narro.i18n.ro/narro_project_list.php
(Romanian team has imported recently the WordPress project to it, and
I suppose bbPress is also on it's way there)
To do that, just email Alex Szasz and ask for some support, I'm sure
he'll be glad to help.
Here's his email: alexxed at gmail.com

One of the pluses to use a web based social translation utility is the
fact that you won't ever need to update the po file's once the project
has updates (of course if so, it has to be synced with svn repo or
what is it) and secondly, you will always be opened for help from
anybody from anywhere and all of this without any language frontiers.

Good luck!

--
() Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\ http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/