[buddypress-dev] Installation mostly fails

David Dodson bigwavedave00 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 02:10:03 GMT 2008

Hi,
We am trying to install Buddypress at http://invokingeros.com. We first installed WPMU on the site [not in a directory]. It has been setup to use subdirectories rather than subdomains as it is on godaddy hosting. We can add users, blogs, posts, comments so WPMU appears to be running correctly as required by Buddypress. We added the latest stable version of buddypress but it does not appear to be fully running. We have a Buddypress and Profile in the Site Admin dashboard but never saw the Create Home Base tab. So when logged in using the website we only see an "edit this entry" message in each screen except blog, but does it nothing. We're unable to figure out what is wrong here and would appreciate any help in diagnosing the problem [or problems] and what we try next.
Thanks
Dave