[buddypress-dev] weird download links on trac

Barry Caplan bcaplan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:01:42 GMT 2008

> the files would make in any case - you'd still need to download and then
> upload.

Not really - I live in a shell window on my server :)

I typically right click on a link, choose "save link location", then
move to the shell, type "wget " and then paste and enter, and voila,
the download happens. totally scriptable too if need be, highly
recommended....

If I do that now, I get an html file I haven't dug into instead of the
zip file...

If I move beyond the evaluation stage here, I guess I will try to
resolve the rpm conflict on my server,  but I prefer not to as it
looks like a pain, the conflict iswith PHP dependencies, and I have
live sites on this server so I am not really keen on downgrading a
library just to have svn.

OTOH, the server is scheduled for a system update sometime relatively
soon, and that will probably resolve itself.

Still, the links on trac should "just work" IMHO...

Best,

Barry