[buddypress-dev] weird download links on trac

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Mon Sep 15 20:37:31 GMT 2008

Your best bet by far is SVN as you can easily keep up to date with
changes (it's changing all the time) and check out the code remotely.

But yes, if you use the zips you will have to download and then
upload. You can download 1 zip file at the bottom of this screen that
will give you everything:

http://trac.buddypress.org/browser/trunk

Zip files are the only way as the code is all in the SVN repository
and not sitting on a server somewhere. I'm not sure what difference
just pointing to the files would make in any case - you'd still need
to download and then upload.

Andy