[Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [buddypress-dev] How to create a Home base without creating first the blog

Margarit Muça margarit.muca at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 15 14:19:10 GMT 2008

I'm sorry.
The problem was that I made a new user registration while I was logged
in as admin and it created just a blog without creating previously the
profile.
I tried it logging out and inserting the data of my sister and it all
worked. The problem doesn't exist. The only problem I'm encountering
now is with the personal picture. From safri I can't upload the photo.
I will try from Firefox.
I'm really sorry for bothering you.
Thank you again Jake and Robert.

Margarit Muça