[Bulk] Re: [buddypress-dev] How to create a Home base without creating first the blog

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 04:45:10 GMT 2008

It's just another BuddyPress component. It is part of the latest
BuddyPress bundle when you download it from the Track SVN Trunk
(http://trac.buddypress.org/browser/trunk - at the bottom there is a
link to download the whole trunk as a zip archive).

So, it installs just like all the other BuddyPress components under
mu-plugins so your directory and file structure under mu-plugins should be:

/bp-blogs
/bp-core
/bp-friends
/bp-groups