[buddypress-dev] Parse error: syntax error, unexpected

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 23:34:13 GMT 2008

Hi Margarit,

I am also in the middle of a new WPMu+BP development and upgraded to the
latest BP SVN. I decided that it was easier if I just started from
scratch rather than figure out how to retrofit the latest changes. There
appear to be quite a few structural changes in the new BP code so I'd
say, start again. Some of the options Buddypress now uses have changed
from the previous version and it introduces new options and template
functions...

Kind regards,
Robert