[buddypress-dev] testdrivewpmu.com now running latest

Jed Barish jed at deafnation.com
Wed Sep 10 02:50:57 GMT 2008

I am going to use BUDDYPRESS as my community platform for sure! I prefer that everyone register with a blog and username same time without giving them an option. Thats the way I wanted to offer using BUDDYPRESS platform.

I tried Elgg and still prefer WP/Buddypress but Elgg is a very nice for social networking with v1.0 to start with. Andy, hope you could make it more simpler instead adding more steps to complete the process.

Jed