[buddypress-dev] testdrivewpmu.com now running latest

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 01:55:50 GMT 2008

But Andy, couldn't you keep the original Mu option on sign-up where
users can choose if they want a blog or just an account and then create
a blog if they select that option? That would be the optimal way in my
view. Of course they will always have the option to create a blog later
if they haven't chosen so on sign-up.

Regards, Robert