[buddypress-dev] testdrivewpmu.com now running latest

Jed Barish jed at deafnation.com
Wed Sep 10 01:03:21 GMT 2008

I signed up but still have to create a blog sign up again. I was given the subdomain name when I first registered then create a blog which it asked for a subdomain name. Why do I need to do that. In the backend, it still asked to create a blog even I did. I dont think its worked on testdrivewpmu.com with updates.

Jed