[buddypress-dev] buddymoney concept

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Fri Oct 24 04:25:11 GMT 2008

That is a fair question. I would not have known the answer to that back
when we first started mucking around with e-commerce either.

I think there are probably a few good answers but following is the most
important one. There are so so so so so (did I say so) so many WordPress
users in the world that live in countries that don't support Paypal it
is not even funny. These people deserve a one stop shop approach that
works no matter where they are from.

I want to do this because I want to see something even easier then
Paypal that works regardless of where you are. I think that something
done right "the wordpress way" will kick butt and I'm keen to be a part
of that and get the ball rolling. For the person that does not want it
or does not fancy using buddymoney then they would just keep using
Paypal (etc) and that is equally cool. Whatever floats your boat baby ;))

It is a big small world out there I think there is still plenty of room
to do something cool in this space. So I will... with the help of others :P

Have a nice weekend everybody (yay it is now Friday night in NZ)!!!

Ciao,

Dan