[buddypress-dev] template error - trunk 479

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Mon Nov 3 16:39:46 GMT 2008

Make sure you are updating the theme files as well as the plugin
files. If you're making design changes, keep all your CSS updates in a
file called "custom-styles.css" and place that in the buddypress-
member/ theme directory. It will be read in automatically.

Andy

On 3-Nov-08, at 3:47 PM, Angel wrote:

> Just went to my activity (http://theartnetwork.co.UK/wpmu/members/admin/activity/
> ) and it said, at the top of the page, next to my avatar...
>
> Warning: Missing argument 3 for BP_activity_get_list(), called in /
> home/*****/public_HTML/wpmu/wp-content/themes/buddypress-member/
> activity/just-me.php on line 22 and defined in /home/*****/
> public_HTML/wpmu/BP-activity/BP-activity-templatetags.php on line 87
>
> <templateerror.jpg>
>
> <01_b_house.gif>http://1stangel.co.uk
> <51_b_url.gif>http://theartnetwork.co.uk
> <51_b_url.gif>http://ourgym.co.uk
> <51_b_url.gif>Free Blogs

---------
Andy Peatling | Social Engineer | Automattic
http://apeatling.wordpress.com