[buddypress-dev] Image Upload Size?

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:10:11 GMT 2008

One of my little BP hacks was to give a more verbose description to
users around the Avatar upload field where it clearly states the minimum
required dimension for upload and the max file size it will accept. I
think this is one of those things that would be good if it was easily
customisable as different audiences require different levels of explanation.

For example, Andy, you could define all the messages in a separate
include file as constants so then people could change all those things
in one place for any particular plugin. Ideally it would be cool to
create some kind of override system whereby buddypress developers could
create their constants override file and if it's present the values
there would override the defaults.

Regards,
Robert