[buddypress-dev] Re: Private Messaging: a small problem when composing message

Jerome jeromebeta at gmail.com
Sat May 24 12:47:45 GMT 2008

In addditon, I found 2 more issues about private mesasges.

1. If A sent a message X to B, B deleted message X, next time if A reply on
message X (X still in his Sent Messages folder), B won't see A's reply.

2. If A sent a message X to B, but before B read it, A go to his Sent
Messages folder, click Message X, then message X won't be displayed as a new
message for B.