[buddypress-dev] Fatal error: Cannot redeclare

AwedJob awedjob at bevvy.org
Fri May 23 00:06:56 GMT 2008

After a fresh install of WPMU and adding the bp-core files I get this error:
*

Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare add_third_level() (previously declared in
/home/.lamenting/awedjob/
bevvy.org/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp-core-thirdlevel.php:4) in *
/home/.lamenting/awedjob/
bevvy.org/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp-core/bp-core-thirdlevel.php* on line *23
*
I did not get any errors after the WPMU install. With my current hosting
plan only allows ftp connections so I don't have SSH access. Not sure how
many other times "add_third_level" is called. Any fixes anyone could suggest
is appreciated.

Scott Moore