[buddypress-dev] Profile Data Missing

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Wed May 14 15:02:25 GMT 2008

On 14-May-08, at 7:40 AM, Bryan Phelps wrote:

> When I log back in all the profile information is just gone.  It
> appears to just wipe it out.  I've updated to mu 1.5.1 and am using
> the zip versions of buddypress.

I can't seem to reproduce this problem. I thought it may have been due
to introducing a rewind_posts() call to fix a previous bug. I've
checked my local installation here and it seems to be working okay.

I'm going to do more extensive tests with the new 1.5.1 version of MU
and see if the problem lies there.

Andy

---------
Andy Peatling | Social Engineer | Automattic
http://andyinlife.com