[buddypress-dev] xprofile messed up links

Jerome jeromebeta at gmail.com
Mon May 12 10:52:06 GMT 2008

I suggest buddypress could retrieve the DB_CHARSET setting from
wp-config.php on wpmu, for example:

*define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');*

and* *use it for all buddypress components, that should resolve this
problem.
btw, does anybody get the link mess-up problem? it is a big trouble for my
site now, I hope I could sort it out and integrate xprofile and messages
with my site. thanks!