[buddypress-dev] xprofile messed up links

Jerome jeromebeta at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:20:02 GMT 2008

First I would like to thank everyone working on this project,  I appreciate
your job very much!

I planned to integrate xprofile and messages with my wpmu site as the first
stage, but I got some problems:

1. xprofile messed up all category, archive, page and more other links on my
wpmu site, did it change the link structure of wpmu?

2. thee avatar uploading, it only works on main blog, for other blogs, you
need change the submit url of the form in bp-xprofile-avatars.php to make it
work, my wpmu site is installed in subdirectory mode, is that a problem? is
the current buddypress build only designed for subdomain mode?

3. buddypress does not using UTF-8 Encoding which I set on my wpmu site, how
do I resolve it?

thanks a lot!