[buddypress-dev] list newest/active members?

Jed Barish jed at deafnation.com
Wed Jul 30 14:44:45 GMT 2008

Yes I followed the instructions. It displayed the code as I inserted in the template. I happened to have a page called sitemap.php then inserted it. It shows the code to call up but no action. The last time it has been updated pretty long time ago. I wasnt sure if its compatible with latest wpmu version.

Jed