[buddypress-dev] Upload profile picture error (again)

Joey Guerra graphite at joeyguerra.com
Mon Jul 28 02:26:35 GMT 2008

I just got that error and it's because "The GD image library is not
installed". To find out for sure, update this function:

function xprofile_thumb_error( $str ) {
	return preg_match( '/(filetype|invalid|not found)/is', $str );
}

with this:

function xprofile_thumb_error( $str ) {
	print(ReflectionObject::export($str));
	print($str->get_error_message());
	return preg_match( '/(filetype|invalid|not found)/is', $str );
}

~ line 425: wp-content/mu-plugins/in bp-xprofile-avatars.php

Hope this helps.

Joey G