[buddypress-dev] Exchanging information about Buddypress.

Derek Brown derek at harmonydc.com
Wed Jul 16 17:32:59 GMT 2008

I've also started a glossary for the BuddyPress Codex. I find it helpful to
differentiate between a lot of the terms, particularly for newer users and
admins to BuddyPress.

-Derek

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Andy Peatling <andypeatling at automattic.com>
wrote:

> I've fixed this now and started a page at:
> http://codex.buddypress.org/faqs feel free to add anything you want.
>
> Cheers
> Andy
>

> On 16-Jul-08, at 10:11 AM, Martin wrote:
>
>  Andy,
>>
>> I'd love to, but I seem to be only able to write posts, not pages, my
>> username is the thebigbrit if you need to make a permission change. Or
>> should I write it as a post, and you move it around as necessary?
>>
>> Martin

Derek Brown
harmony church
http://www.harmonygreenville.com