[buddypress-dev] Avatar uploading

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Tue Jul 8 17:53:04 GMT 2008

This is image permission errors... make sure you are activating the
account with the username in the activation link... this is especially
important if you are using subdomains. Also make sure you have the
correct permissions set on the blogs.dir directory.

Andy

---------
Andy Peatling | Social Engineer | Automattic
http://andyinlife.com