[buddypress-dev] Re: Avatar Uploads

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Thu Jul 3 22:49:41 GMT 2008

On 3-Jul-08, at 3:15 PM, C Daniel wrote:

> I think i needed to restate my directory structure here.
>
> I have the wpmu running in a subdirectory and creating
> subdirectories and there is a broken path somewhere so that the
> process of activate is looking for the wp-content directory in the
> root of my webservers http location.
>
> To illustrate
>
> my setup
> http://www.name.com/wpmublogs/
>
> for testing a new setup would go here
> http://www.name.com/wpmublogs/testing

That makes sense then, it will mess up the friendly URL catching code
for BuddyPress.

You can modify a file to make this work though - bp-core/bp-core-
catchuri.php

Change:
$component_index = 0;
$action_index = 1;

To:
$component_index = 1;
$action_index = 2;

That should *hopefully* do it. But you may still have issues with links.

Andy