[buddypress-dev] Sent message

Andreas Hanfelt andreas at hanfelt.se
Thu Jul 3 19:36:46 GMT 2008

No problem at all i i know there will be bugs and such as its really
pre release. Just want to help out and report what isnt working.  Andy
did you get my message about the function i want some feedback on that
one :). Another question when shall we start to translate the theme
aint we supposed to add 'buddypress' to all language string??

Cheers
Andreas Hanfelt