[buddypress-dev] RE: Avatar Uploads

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Thu Jul 3 18:25:01 GMT 2008

> By the way, it just occurred to me that I am using sub directories
> not subdomains. Any one else using subdirectories?

I've got an installation working on sub directories, I will take a
look at this. Also - make sure you are including the username on
activation otherwise images will break ... http://install.com/USERNAME/wp-activate.php?key=

> I think I will check over the cssjs again, and maybe redo the install.
> Is there a describe available on the full db structure?

There isn't but if you look at the first function in the main file of
every component (bp-xprofile.php, bp-messages.php ... ) you will see
the DB table creation syntax. That should do the job?

Andy