[buddypress-dev] Time since problem

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 01:12:23 GMT 2008

Hi, guys.

I have posted a ticket about the 'time since' strings on member widget not
displaying correctly, and submit a patch to correct this [0]. But, as I
wrote in the trac ticket, it also interfered with WordPress bug [1] that I
found when investigating this buddypress problem.. Could someone with commit
access have a look at the ticket? I posted it in WordPress trac, not WPMU.
Not sure whether it would be considered double posting or not if I also
posted it in WPMU bug tracker. But we're using WPMU, and WPMU still doesn't
have the final 2.7 release yet. Is there any chance it can be merged with
2.7?

There are other part of the buddypress code that is dependent to this 'time
since' function. So any change to the function will affect and possibly
break the others. I'll help looking through them all and correct them. But
first I want to be sure that my patch is correct and will be merge in 2.7 or
it should wait until  2.7.1?

--
Huda Toriq

[0] http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/257