[buddypress-dev] my custom component

Giovanni Caputo giovannicaputo86 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 16:35:47 GMT 2008

Hello I am Giovanni Caputo. I am developing a component for buddypress. I
have already written on truck page of custom component.I hope that it will
be usefull.

Import Friends
<http://trac.buddypress.org/wiki/custom-components#ImportFriends>

This componets will allow to invite friends from contact list of AOL,
Windows Live Messenger, Gmail, Lycos or Yahoo. Additionally it will allow
import a CSV file of contact list of Microsoft Outlook Express, Thunderbird,
Apple Mail or LinkedIn? and it will allow invite a friends of Facebook and
Twitter. Then after have imported a contact list it will send a mail to
friends that are not registred yet. It is creating from Giovanni Caputo,
italian staff of Buddypress-it <http://www.buddypress-it.it/>.

Giovanni Caputo