[buddypress-dev] Profile without blog?

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 03:12:55 GMT 2008

WPMu has an option at sign-up to allow the user to choose if they want a
blog or just a username. With BudsdyPress installed, when I tried to
sign up without creating a blog, my user still received a blog along
with the account. Is it not possible to omit the creation of a blog when
BuddyPress is active? Ideally I'd like to allow users to choose whether
they want a blog or not (or specify an external blog) and yet in all
cases I want them to have a BuddyPress profile... is this possible?

Cheers,
Robert