[buddypress-dev] Re: Is it working with WPMU 2.6?

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Thu Aug 21 22:30:01 GMT 2008

> What's the best way to share any code?

Two ways really. The best, if you can manage it, is to create a patch
file. This is a file that can be merged with the current code base and
easily reviewed and tested.

A how to is here:
http://laughingmeme.org/2004/02/18/how-to-make-a-patch-file/

Once you have created the patch file, you can create a new ticket at: http://trac.buddypress.org
  (login with your WP.org forums user/pass). Describe the problem it
fixes and attach the patch file.

If it is only a really small amount of code, then you can always paste
it into an email here on the list.

Cheers
Andy