[buddypress-dev] Re: Is it working with WPMU 2.6?

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 00:15:31 GMT 2008

Hi Brian,

yes, I am getting some action out of BuddyPress now :).

I also figured out what was happening to my first attempt (when I didn't
see the "Profiles" link in the admin). My site home blog wasn't set as
the default blog for the admin user! Good to keep that in mind.

Also, it was confusing to receive the 404's when logged in as admin.
This must be intentional? Does that mean that if the admin wants to
participate in the site community, they need to create another account
for themselves?

Anyhow, thanks for the replies.

Robert