[buddypress-dev] Re: Is it working with WPMU 2.6?

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:55:09 GMT 2008

Hi Brian,

thanks for the thumbs up. I just tried a brand new install of WPMu2.6 +
BuddyPress latest download (not SVN) and I can see the "Profiles" link
now in the Site Admin. This was not available when I installed
BuddyPress on another Mu2.6 install which had a few blogs already. Not
sure if the sequence of installing things matter here? Also, is it
essential to install the BuddyPress theme for the setup to execute
correctly (as I haven't done that for my original install)...

Lucky that I'm at the early stages of my project so I can just reinstall
my client development site from scratch and get BuddyPress going.

The question is, is there a caveat when installing BuddyPress on and
existing WPMu install? Can it be added if a WPMu site is in "full swing"
or is that a risk at this stage?

Ahh, the life on the razor's edge, eh :).

Thanks for the good work though. I'm looking forward to my experience
with this software.

Regards,
Robert