[buddypress-dev] features in backend?

Jed Barish jed at deafnation.com
Fri Aug 15 21:07:53 GMT 2008

I am not sure if we are allowed to share bec I worked with a company that already offered a plugin as vlog but we spent money to customized it differently and added video comments solution also being able to host on my own instead rely on 3rd party companies to manage it unreliability.

I ll look into script to see if I cld uncomment some lines to appear it in backend. Hope it ll work! I still think that we need widgets to show menu of buddypress features on any themes.

Thanks! Jed