[buddypress-dev] features in backend?

Jed Barish jed at deafnation.com
Fri Aug 15 17:41:58 GMT 2008

I would like to see the messages and other features like friends, groups and others in backend of WPMU. The reason I asked for it because if my users decide to choose different themes to use then they wont be able to access groups or other features at all.

I love the way the theme designed but too many columns for menus when I view the blog section. Is anyone going to be able to redesign the theme different from the default buddypress theme?

I developed our own vlog and video comments applications for WPMU and WP v2.6 which we will be using it with buddypress. I hope to see more mods designed for buddypress very soon before I put WPMU in public with buddypress features. How far will it be ready to get out of BETA?

Thanks,
Jed Barish