[buddypress-dev] introducing my project

Leo germani leogermani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:02:40 GMT 2008

Id like to introducing this project Im starting to work on cause I though
that maybe it has something to do with buddypress...

Its a republisher plugin, that allows a blog owner of wordpressMU to
republish content from others blog in the community in his/hers own blog.

It will work in three different ways:

1. A republishing interface in the admin area, inpired by reblog (
www.reblog.org), where the user will choose wich blogs he wants to follow
and then have a list of the latest unread posts so he/she can republish it.

This other 2 ways are rather for a community where there is a "main" blog or
something.

2. With a plugin installed in each blog the user wants to republish in his
own - everytime he is visiting the blogs from the community there will be a
button in each post so he can republish the article right from there

3. Colaborative Republish. This also requires a plugin to be installed in
each participant blog. A button will appear for each post so any logged user
will be able to vote in each article he thinks should be republished in the
main blog. After the post reaches a number of votes set by the admin, its
automatically republished.

I also want to extend the funcionality of item 1 to RSS feeds, so it would
not be a plugin only for wordpressMU. But this is not in the main roadmap
for now...

well thats it... if you have any insights it would be great, And if you
thinf this could share somehow some funcionality of a buddypress plugin let
me know. At least so I can make it in a way it will "compatible"...

cheers

Leo,,

ps - if you have any idea for a name I would also apreciate...
--
pirex.com.br/wordpress-plugins
leogermani.pirex.com.br