[buddypress-dev] buddymoney concept

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Wed Apr 23 11:32:49 GMT 2008

Hi Guys,

We are planning another buddypress plugin. What I'm after is feedback
and people willing to help. We're pretty busy but we intend to start
working on this very soon.

My idea is based around my concept of buddymoney - or wordpress tokens.

Buddymoney is an online currency. People will buy buddymoney that can be
spent on any wordpress site that uses the buddyplace market plugin.

Buddyplace is an open source WP e-Commerce module that will accepts
these tokens as an alternative to real money. This will be useful for
people without credit cards or who want to make many micro payments
across many sites.

We're looking for people that want to help us with this. Its going to be
a big job but its going to be a fun one.

Ciao,

Dan