[buddypress-dev] Push the Envelope

Justin Ball justinball at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:26:59 GMT 2008

That is a good point.  We are running BuddyPress alongside WPMU, but
we are also using MediaWiki and Plone.  We have managed to get both of
those systems to use the WPMU user accounts for login, but it would be
nice if the user didn't have to login again when they want to do
something in Plone or in MediaWiki.  I think that over time the
integration of these platforms will become more and more important.
It would be nice to have an easy way to manage user accounts across
all these systems - OpenID or otherwise.

Justin