[buddypress-dev] Push the Envelope

Sam Bauers sam at automattic.com
Tue Apr 22 13:41:33 GMT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Christopher Johnson Gieseke
<christopher at portallanguageservices.com> wrote:

> I thought that the OpenID plugin was just for comments plus we'd need
> it for BBpress.

bbPress can share authentication cookies with WordPressMU, so there is
no need for an OpenID plugin for bbPress. You would just need a plugin
that pointed all login links to the WordPress login page. Pretty
trivial stuff.

In cases where that wasn't possible I'm sure that porting any OpenID
plugin for WordPress (2.5) that is out there over to bbPress (0.9)
would be pretty painless.

Sam

Sam Bauers
Automattic, Inc.