[buddypress-dev] Still Having Problems With Profile Pictures

Cass Edwards cass at wildilocks.com
Tue Apr 15 23:36:57 GMT 2008

Don't know about everyone else but I'm still unable to uopload a
profile pic on Andrea's test server, the error messages are:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/88/files/profilepics/none.gif)
[function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp_xprofile/bp_xprofile.classes.php
on line 1134

Warning: getimagesize(/home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/88/files/profilepics/none.gif)
[function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp_xprofile/bp_xprofile.classes.php
on line 1140

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for
/home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/88/files/profilepics/none.gif
in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp_xprofile/bp_xprofile.classes.php
on line 1146

Also can't join groups [though can create them] or get friends list,
but have been assuming all of these things are still being worked on.
Can send IM's though!

Cass