[buddypress-dev] Privacy component

chris at stillbreathing.co.uk chris at stillbreathing.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 08:07:44 GMT 2008

Andrea, that's a useful plugin but what Isaac has suggested is a much
more comprehensive system. I think people will want to restrict more
than just their posts.

Isaac, that sounds great. We're currently looking at the possibility
of tagging friends, which complicates ny privacy code but gives
unlimited control to the user.

Chris