[buddypress-dev] Privacy component

Andrea sillyandrea at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 23:53:23 GMT 2008

Actually there's a plugin for MU that takes care of most of this -
http://wpmudev.org/project/More-Privacy-Options

in addition to the default option (allow search engines and public
listing or not allow them), it adds the following:
1. Blog visible to any logged in community member.
2. Blog visible only to registered users of blog.
 3. Blog visible only to administrators.

That help? :D

Andrea

--