[buddypress-dev] Persisting Picture Profile Problems

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Mon Apr 14 19:34:55 GMT 2008

On 14-Apr-08, at 11:54 AM, Brenton Furniss wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've been lurking here and playing with WPMU and BuddyPress for a
> while now and have even deployed on a domain (http://www.capetowngrind.co.za
> ) to start contributing where and what I can.
>
> I've just uploaded WPMU (based on 2.5 code) from trunk and
> BuddyPress rev 28 and I'm getting the errors listed below. Is there
> something I need to change on my side to sort this out?

With the 2.5 codebase, the thumbnail filenames have changed. This
means any accounts you created before you upgraded to the 2.5 code
base are looking for a thumbnail with the old filename structure. Your
best bet is to remove old accounts and recreate them.

Andy

>> On 9-Apr-08, at 7:12 PM, Benjamin Lee wrote:
>>> I find the following warnings: what is wrong?
>>>
>>> Warning: getimagesize(/home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/
>>> blogs.dir/47/files/profilepics/none.thumbnail.gif)
>>> [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or
>>> directory in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/
>>> bp_xprofile/bp_xprofile.classes.php on line 1134
>>>
>>> Warning: getimagesize(/home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/
>>> blogs.dir/47/files/profilepics/none.thumbnail.gif)
>>> [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or
>>> directory in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/
>>> bp_xprofile/bp_xprofile.classes.php on line 1140
>>>
>>> Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/
>>> wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/47/files/profilepics/
>>> none.thumbnail.gif in /home/wpmutest/public_html/wp-content/mu-