[buddypress-dev] Nothing works

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Fri Apr 11 20:29:00 GMT 2008

On 11-Apr-08, at 1:25 PM, Nightgunner5 [Ben] wrote:

> Andy Peatling wrote:
>>

>> On 10-Apr-08, at 5:46 PM, Nightgunner5 [Ben] wrote:
>>> The first time I installed BuddyPress on a clean install of MU
>>> 1.3.3 (BuddyPress revision 11), I deleted the line that changed
>>> the memory limit and it ran fine.  Now, after updating to MU trunk
>>> and BuddyPress revision 22.  Now, my admin panel will not load at
>>> all.  I've put my PHP error log at http://wp.pastebin.com/f739275b5
>>
>> You will need to upgrade to the latest trunk of Wordpress MU with
>> the new admin interface. BuddyPress will no longer work on
>> installations of 1.3.3 or earlier. An official MU release should be
>> available next week.
>>
>> Andy
>>
> I am in trunk.

My mistake. Looks like permission errors? From what I can see it looks
as though you don't have read permissions set on those files.

[10-Apr-2008 19:43:46] PHP Warning:  include_once(bp_xprofile/
bp_xprofile.admin.php) [<a href='function.include-
once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission
denied in J:\www\htdocs\buddypress\wp-content\mu-plugins
\bp_xprofile.php on line 24

Andy