[buddypress-dev] Extended Profiles in "Your Profile"

Mattz dreamland_nl at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:50:26 GMT 2008

Hi,

Why do we get a new menu for the Buddypress profiles and are the groups that we add not added to the default "My Profile" page of Wordpress ?

Can we easily change this that someone knows ? I was not able to find that out yet, but I think it's a nicer solution.

Maybe we also can make a "disable" default fileds there into this plugin, saves us from using another one for this.

Mattz