[buddypress-dev] Re: Re: test drive buddy press (Kurus Keren)

Andrea sillyandrea at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 00:30:37 GMT 2008

Andy Peatling wrote:
> I've just committed revision 20. This will fix the interface issues
> with the new WP2.5 administration area. Thumbnail filenames had
> changed in 2.5 which meant the profile picture functionality had
> broken. This has now been fixed, once the test server is updated you
> should be able to upload and select profile pictures.
>
> Andrea - can you activate the BuddyPress default theme so that
> profiles render correctly?
Yep, it was there before, but I didn't catch how users couldn't reach
the Presentation tab, so I've now made it use the BP theme by default on
new signups. Oddly enough, I could type in the URL and reach it, but I
don't know if that's because I'm the site admin (ie; I haven't  read the
code yet ;) ).

If anyone else wants to try it, it's just wp-admin/themes.php. The BP
theme screenshot looks like Kubrick, but in reality it looks like this:
http://testing.testdrivewpmu.com/blog and if you can't get to it, I'll
be editing a few users tomorrow to switch it.

The only other thing I noticed was that going back to the signup page
while logged in, and trying to set up another blog, sends me off in a
circle of no explanation. That behavior definitely needs to be
documented. :D

Andrea

--
Follow me on my various websites: