[buddypress-dev] Portable friends

Andrea sillyandrea at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 14:57:05 GMT 2008

This does sound way better than checking to see if there's been an
update first. From a user perspective, I love the lj-like friends
feature. Users also want control and a sense of privacy. From an MU
admin perspective, I'd like to see the focus on network-wide first and
then maybe add from outside systems later.

Andrea

--
Follow me on my various websites:
http://atypicalife.net/blog/  personal anecdotes from our days