[buddypress-dev] Data Portability and Microformats

admin admin at christiandads.com
Sat Apr 5 04:00:36 GMT 2008

Sup everyone,
I'm somewhat of a theme designer. I'd say more of a theme tweaker. When not
in the virtual world I reside in Chicago. Been following everyone's comments
for a couple days. Lots of good ideas. Hope Andy can sort through them and
work it out. I'm totally excited about BuddyPress.

Regarding BP users not needing to belong to one install of WPMU is a
brilliant idea. However, I hope that would be an optional feature of BP. I
have a bunch of clients that would prefer a closed network version of BP
verse wide open. It would be cool if the owner has an option to a open or
closed social network version of BP then users should somehow have an easy
option to copy profiles across WPMU installs to encourage joining other
networks.

Unfortunately for ya'll I'm more of an idea guy rather then implementation
guy. So I'll leave that to the professionals.
Lurking ;)
Brian