[buddypress-dev] Data Portability and Microformats

Justin Ball justinball at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:10:34 GMT 2008

The next question would probably be what is the best way to
contribute?  If we hope to develop a plugin that enables some social
networking functionality in individual blogs that can integrate with
BuddyPress would it be best to just start building something and then
contribute parts of the code back at some point?

Thanks again for BuddyPress and all your work.  This is an awesome project.

Thanks,
Justin