[buddypress-dev] Hello from Dimension Media

David J. Bisset dbisset at dimensionmedia.com
Fri Apr 4 16:08:58 GMT 2008

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to throw my greetings out as well in the early stages
here. Been coding with Wordpress since version 1.5 and happy to see
BuddyPress taking WP in this direction. I've actually been coding some
plugins myself similar to BP and now will be focused on related
plugins that I don't see as the core of BuddyPress.

Newsletters are harder for me to follow that tweets and blog posts -
is there an official blog for BP?

Anyways, greetings from South Florida. If you are on twitter and wanta
talk BP, i'm @dimensionmedia.

Thanks.

David