[buddypress-dev] Hi from Venice

Luca Scarpa luscarpa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 07:00:33 GMT 2008

Hi everybody, I'm Luca, an italian developer, I have develope many
extensions for Joomla! end work with zend frameworks. I have seen wp mu and
I have a customer that want it with same extensions like buddypress. :-)

I have installed all extensions that I have took into svn, I see that they
aren't complete but some of these are almost finished.

I see that there is an update today that fix delete of images into profile,
but there will be the possibility to delete an image without make it the
'current image' of profile?

Sorry for my poor english. :-(

--
dott. *Luca Scarpa*